Thu, Jan 14|
How to be Radically Productive in 2021
Time & Location
Jan 14, 2021, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PST
About the event
As you start a new year, you have the opportunity to create new habits and systems that allow you to better achieve your goals. In order to create this positive change in your life, you will need to learn advanced tools to increase productivity in an intelligent and effective way.
Join Leadership and High-Performance coach, Olesya Luraschi, to learn how to have your most productive year yet and feel great while doing it. This training will utilize research-based techniques in Psychology to address the root causes of procrastination and lack of motivation in order to create highly-effective growth in your work.
- How to overcome procrastination
- How to feel like you have more time while doing more
- The actual how of being a high achiever
- The ability to use any productivity tactic effectively and sustainably
- The ability to create your own motivation and not rely on motivation cycles
- How to stop feeling overwhelmed and stressed and feel better without jeopardizing your productivity
The session will include a Q&A. We look forward to seeing you there!